Fashion: NewLook Haul

10:49

I think I go through phases of really loving NewLook and there are some times where it doesn't appeal to me at all. However, the price always appeals to me because I'd say it's much cheaper than some other high street stores. I realised I've been purchasing quite a lot from there recently so why not make a haul? My posts about NewLook are always so popular so hopefully you'll love this one. 

Carry on reading for simple must haves for your wardrobe...


WHAT HAVE I BOUGHT?




How cute is this top? I've seen so many high neck frill tops at the moment, from H&M to River Island but this was such a bargain buy at £7.99. I would definitely recommend trying this before you buy as I sized down with this. 
Black Culotte Jumpsuit 



I mentioned this jumpsuit in my recent #What'sTrendingNow post and if you've read it you'll know I love it. Dress it down with a pair of trainers or dress it up with a pair of heels and a clutch, it's so versatile. I managed to get this from the sale at £8! And I'm sorry to say it's not on-line any more (but I'm not surprised at that price!). Then again you might find it in a store if they've still got a sale mat. 

White Peplum Crop


This maybe the prettiest top I own. After feeling inspired to 'flatter your figure' I was on the search for peplum tops and to be honest it was really hard to find one that I liked, then this popped into the NewLook sale. The detailing is incredibly pretty and is so lovely for summer days (maybe not so much in the winter).  



Whilst on the topic of 'flattering your figure' I have to show you this jumpsuit of dreams. I think this jumpsuit would flatter most body shapes as long as it fitted nicely. The wrapped front really adds a bit more to a plain black jumpsuit and the fit around the arms is perfect (no arm flab on show!). Even the simple V at the back I love. I've bought this for my birthday in October so I thought I would share it now as it might not be in stock then. 



The roll necks are well and truly in for the new season. I mentioned high necks and this grey roll neck in my recent #What'sTrendingNow post. I've got this sleeveless one for wearing with my winter coat (which I need to find yet!) and will be perfect for Autumn days when it's not freezing. The material is so good and I'd say the quality is really good for £8.99! I also got myself 2 long sleeved roll necks from Debenhams Red Herring (only £10!) to wear with fur gilets and waistcoats.






I took inspiration from Victoria @ InTheFrow's Youtube Summer Haul and bought myself a white shirt! Thankfully I found one that wasn't see through, casual enough to wear with jeans whilst still possible to dress up. I know I'm going to be wearing this loads! 



Gold Necklace (sold out - silver version here)
Necklaces now Buy One Get One Free



You just can't beat a simple gold necklace for the perfect accessory to an outfit.

WHAT AM I CRUSHING ON?






Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my haul! See you in my next post, 

klowey x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram