Fashion: I Won! - Freya Lingerie & Swimwear

04:30

Find out what I got & how to get some money off Freya Lingerie

I'm so glad I've been lucky enough to win some amazing competitions on social media over the past year. Skinny Dip London goodies, £250 worth of MAC make-up & now Freya lingerie and swimwear! You might feel like your never going to win these competitions on social media, but you never know, you might just get lucky! 


Anyway, back to the post, I thought I'd share with you the things I chose as my prizes from a recent give away with Freya Lingerie and Curvy Blogger Louise O'Reilly @ stylemecurvy. I loved this brand before I entered, their products are amazing quality and so pretty. It's a real struggle to find half decent lingerie and swimwear and it's definitely never cheap, so I just had to enter this give away! Sometimes girls need a pretty, good quality lingerie set in their lives and I would definitely recommend splurging on at least one. 

I went for a basic lingerie set (boring I know) but I know this will last me a while and that's what you want from a set that your spending quite a lot on. It will also look fine under white clothing (I've already tried under my NewLook white shirt featured in my Haul) which is always good. They have a few different colours in this style bra and honestly, this style is so comfortable. There's nothing worse than all those unpadded bras for bigger busts - because like we don't need support apparently!? 
Bra / Bottoms  

I can't explain my love for this bikini!! I'm gutted I have to wait until next years holiday to wear it but I can't wait! I went all out for the swimwear considering my basic lingerie set, just look at this amazing print! The main reason I bought it was the frilly bottoms though, how cute!? And so different too. Everything I got is just so flattering, and what's better they cater for sizes B-K so there's different swimwear to suit different sizes! 
Bikini Top / Bottoms 



So, if you want to splurge on a set or even just a bra, why not do it with up to 20% off or £5 off!?  This brand is at Debenhams and of course there's always different promotions going on. At the moment you can get £5 off a £30 spend with your free bra fit which I'd say is pretty good for not doing much & there may or may not be a mega week next week which means there is going to be some sort of discount! (Shh you didn't hear it from me, hehe) 

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post,
Klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram