My Autumn Essentials

06:23

I've been getting all of my Autumn essentials since the end of August because it's literally been that cold, where even was this years summer!? I've got you covered for your new season essentials from fashion to beauty...


Fur! Of course what is autumn without fur? 
I've got myself this Red Herring @ Debenhams fur gilet for the new season, I love how tonal the fur is, it's not just 'grey'. With fur gilets, I hate them short because fur can look so bulky sometimes but this length is perfect and it's soooo soft! 
Save 20% on this (now £39.20) at Debenhams now (online) in-store tomorrow 


A pair of boots! 
Boots are the only thing you need in Autumn whether it's because it's raining or you want to wear your cosy socks because it's cold! I'm not going to lie, I hate the look of boots, they're all so samey and boring until I saw these Primark Suede Boots. I suppose they won't cope so well in the rain, but they're a bit different and a complete bargain at £8!!


Dark lipstick
Whether it's berry, brown or nude a dark lipstick is essential for the new season. With me being pale, I love dark lipsticks and dark nudes/browns are my favourite, I just need a nice berry colour! Any suggestions? 


Roll necks, yet again! 
I've mentioned roll necks in both my AW15 picks & my #WhatsTrendingNow posts. Jumpers, tops, dresses they've all got roll necks! Definitely my favourite autumn essential because they're sooo cosy!
NewLook Roll Neck £8.99 


& finally... your winter coat! 
I'm getting mine this week and I can't wait, I love being cosy and the fact it has fur on the whole of the inside makes my want to wear it all the time, even in the house! If you haven't picked up your winter coat yet I'll have a post for you on Friday talking about my favourite coats of the season. 
Debenhams Faux Sheepskin Jacket (now 20% off online - £47.20)

What are your Autumn essentials?

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post!  
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram