#What'sTrendingNow: Summer to Fall Must Haves

04:11

Every once in a while there's something everyone's talking about, or should I say wearing. Whether its the lace up shoe, the Kylie Jenner lip or the tailored waistcoat, there's always something trending. Every so often I've decided my blog will show you what's #trendingnow and the high street stores take on the trends. 
This trend post is all about the essential transitional pieces for summer to fall...
Carry on reading to see 5 things you need in your wardrobe now... 

High Neck Tops

I've seen high neck tops EVERYWHERE. Whether it's for now or the new season it is a definite wardrobe staple. 
I've seen high neck frills in NewLook, H&M and River Island all below £22 and almost every high street store is bringing the roll neck out for the new season.


Sleeveless Jackets 

The tailored sleeveless jackets have been popular over the summer and are now becoming the perfect transitional piece from summer to fall. 
River Island are adding fur to keep you warm coming up to Autumn while Topshop and NewLook are keeping it simple allowing you to layer them up with roll necks or jumpers.

Slouchy Bags
I'm seeing slouchy bags everywhere at the moment. Especially as ads on my news feeds after looking at so many for this post - annoying!  But I do think I might get one before the new season starts. These tassle bags by River Island are only £32, what!? ASOS and Faith are slightly more expensive however that's understandable with suede and real leather.

Culottes
I love a pair of culottes, I can't believe I only have one pair. There great for dressing up, dressing down or dressing formally and look amazing in jumpsuits! I've just recently purchased a black culotte jumpsuit with a shirt collar at the top from the NewLook sale and I love the versatility of it not to mention it's so comfy!


All River Island 
Black - £35
Denim - £38
Khaki - £32


Jumpsuits
NewLook Stripes - £22.99

Pussy-Bow Blouse

I'm used to seeing the blouse in a very formal look but lately so many people have been pairing wrapped blouses with jeans and trainers to dress it down. I love the look and wrapped blouses are a must at the moment. The pussy - bow blouse will be making it's way into the new season.



Thanks for reading and I hope you liked my new #trendingnow post, I'm thinking of making it a regular thing (of course when there is different things trending) to help you stay in the know. Let me know! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram