Fashion: My Top 10 Coats for AW15

07:23

I think the only reason I like winter is the hunt for the perfect winter coat. Well, it's almost the end of September and I've found it, thank god I couldn't cope anymore in these arctic conditions! (a bit dramatic I know). If you're still on the hunt for your perfect coat then look no further I've made my list for the top 10 winter coats this season. 

I ended up getting this super cosy (yep furry on the whole of the inside!!) jacket from Debenhams. It was £59 which I'd say is middle priced when looking at the coats I've found on my list. 

3. River Island Faux Suede Biker Jacket £80
(get 25% off with Glamour magazine on Monday 28th September!)

(Get 25% off with Glamour Magazine on Monday 28th September)


6. NewLook Faux Fur Collar Jacket £29.99 (also in burgundy)

(Now £47.20 - 20% off)


Hope this give you some inspo for your winter coat - that's if your still looking!
See you in my next post,

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram