Fashion: River Island Haul / How To Get 25% Off

02:28

Whenever I get chance to get some discount at River Island I'm always on it! I literally love the shop, in fact it's probably my favourite one but, you might agree with me here, it's not so price friendly to those with part time jobs trying not to spend all their money on clothes. I do anyway, oh well.


Anyway I took advantage of my 25% off and found a few new additions for my wardrobe which, if you carry on reading, I will show you and give you all the details on how you can get your discount. I've also put the price after discount in bold for you - it couldn't be any easier to see how much your saving! 


WHAT DID I BUY? 


Firstly, the cutest pumps I've ever owned! I found I was getting loads of wear out of my River Island white trainers (now in the sale here) which is good, but I felt like I was wearing the same shoes ALL the time. So here, I got a different kind of white trainer, pump version with cute bows. I've already worn them and they don't kill your feet (hallelujah!), if you get chance then you need to have a look at all of their pumps - I'm talking, glitter, sequins, the lot! 


I previously mentioned slouchy bags in my WhatsTrendingNow post, and I even mentioned this exact bag but in a different colour. I fell in love with this purple suede bag as soon as I saw it, it comes in loads of different colours and styles it's worth having a look if your not keen on this colour or suede. 
I can't find it online so they must be selling fast! £32 - £24
Different colours available (black, dark yellow, brown, grey)


I ended up getting these 2 tops from the thousands I seemed to collect around the store! I loved the colour of this ribbed short sleeved top, I know it's described as grey and it looks grey but it's not your 'typical grey'.. urm you will probably have to see it in person to know what I mean! (I'm useless clearly) and it's comfy, which is always good.


This second top I tried in store and really liked however I've ordered a different size online (thanks to people wiping their orange face on tops, ew) so I've yet to find out whether it will be okay. I love how it will go with anything and it's quite loose fitting to be casual or dressed up. 

And here's my purchases put together in an outfit...


HOW DID I GET MY DISCOUNT? 
 Well they've done it before and they've done it again (yay!) River Island have popped a 25% off discount card in this months issue of ELLE. So, if you buy one, you have 25% off River Island, simple. It's possibly the easiest way to get some good discounts on your new season wardrobe! Get spending! 

Thanks for reading and happy shopping! See you in my next post, 

Klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram