What To Pack For Your Summer Holiday | My Essentials

09:39

If you're planning on going on holiday or already have one booked then I've got you covered on all the essentials you need to pack! Whether it's clothing, accessories or just those random things you can't do without on holiday, I'm rounding up all of my essentials in this post.
 I was going to do this in a YouTube video but of course my memory card decided to break & delete everything - I hate techy stuff! If you haven't seen it you can watch my summer holiday haul for some inspo and don't forget to subscribe for an upcoming Primark haul...
Two shades of foundation of course... I don't tan that much, but it's always good to be prepared. Nothing like trying to cover burnt/tan patches with ghost coloured foundation! I've just bought myself this foundation from Maybelline and I'm quite impressed considering the £5.99 price tag.
The all too important denim shorts... I'm seriously obsessed with this outfit and a pair of denim shorts are a must right? You can get some Levi's from Ebay really cheap and the knitted crop and copper gold sunglasses - both from Primark

The boring things you just can't live without... I'm pretty sure my mums been stealing these mini toothpastes from the dentist, I now have 5? I'm just kidding but these travel size ones are perfect especially if you're travelling carry on only. These mini shampoo and conditioner bottles are also perfect for those only allowed hand luggage and they're from Primark so you can't really say no can you? PLUS I've just found some with cute stickers in the sale at Topshop for £4! For when you're burnt and your skin is feeling a little dry, moisturiser is an essential and I love my Khiel's ultra facial cream for some hydration and you can get 10% off if you're a student! 
Trusty basics are a must... I'll be taking this comfy white vest from Warehouse because it's a basic that goes with anything and if my outfit goes wrong, I can count on this. This mint green dress from H&M is also something I can't live without on holiday, easy to throw on, comfy and flattering, what more could you want? There's such a similar fit here and it comes in white, black and peach.
Trusty makeup products... I'm definitely going to pick up some more £1 lip liners from Primark, I can't believe how good they are and how long they last, it's crazy! From top to bottom - Primark lip liner in dark pink £1, Primark lipstick in Desert Sand (I think) 90p and MAC lipstick in Brave £15.50.
I don't go a day without applying my Maybelline Brow Mascara. I already have pretty big brows so this just adds a bit of colour and makes them look a bit more controlled!
A trusty, killer bikini... If you've read my previous post on where to find DD+ swimwear under £30 and also follow my Instagram then you will have definitely seen me fan girling over this bikini. Seriously though, a triangl style bikini, in the sale and in sizes DD+? It's what dreams are made of. 
Finally, something to put all your essentials in... I featured this makeup bag back in April in my Primark Haul and it's just the perfect size for my toiletries and essentials. I love how in Primark you can get one pattern in loads of different sizes, so if you do need more than one, you've got a nice matching set. 

Hopefully this give you some inspiration on what to pack for your holiday :)
Thanks for reading,

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram