Fashion: My Favourite AW15 Picks ft River Island, Primark, New Look and more...

09:36

As my Spring/Summer picks post was so popular I thought I definitely needed to do one for the new season AW15. I've been doing my research on all the must have trends and pieces for the new season as well as buying some already and I've put together everything you need in your wardrobe and how to wear it.


Carry on reading to find some of your key trend pieces for AW15. 

Seventies Is Here To Stay 
Seventies was a huge trend in the summer so it's no surprise it's here to stay in winter. Suede skirts have added length whilst suede coats and jackets are everywhere. Oh and don't forget about the wide leg flares.

Layer Up 
Layer up this season with roll necks and waistcoats. High neck tops are essential for the new season (as mentioned in my #What'sTrendingNow post) and will keep you warm with tailored trousers and a warmer new season waist coat. 



Burgundy's Back
Of course burgundy is your main colour of Autumn. Primark have the victorian style dress (new trend coming in this season) and River Island have that all important shirt dress in the new seasons hottest colour. 
Furrrr-eal? 
Big shock that the fur is back? Not really but who doesn't love a bit of fur! I will definitely be getting myself a new fur gilet, new pom pom keyrings and maybe some heel fluffiness. How cute is the pink fur from NewLook and River Island? And I can't explain my love for this Topshop patchwork gilet, it's the prettiest furry thing I've seen! 

Limited Edition River Island Pom Pom Heels sold out (in black here)

The Trusty Leather Jacket (now fluffy & suede!!)
River Island always have the best leather jackets there's no doubt about it. I'm loving this seasons super furry take on the leather jacket (yep furry on the inside too!). It's perfectly acceptable to spend a little more on these as there so long lasting (I've had my leather jacket for a good few years) but if your wanting a cheaper one I've linked a NewLook one below. 



River Island Grey Faux Suede Jacket 

Thanks for reading & I hope this give you some inspo for your autumn/winter wardrobes! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram