Fashion: Payday Haul

04:51

It's been ages since I last did a payday haul, in fact this was my only one and I was supposed to be doing them every month! 
So I realised after writing this one what a crazy shopper I am! I splashed out on a matching underwear set (this never happens), I ordered from a brand I've never ordered from before, found the perfect jeans, got cosy with some autum/winter staples and most importantly got some major discounts! 


Debenhams Mega Week - Red Herring Burgundy Shirt Dress 
I didn't think this was badly priced to start with considering shirt dresses at River Island are more like £40/£50. During mega week the 20% off made a huge difference and brought it down to £25.60 which I would say is in line with New Look prices. I just love how autumnal it is and how it's perfect for layering, whether it's with tights, a fur gilet and boots (I love this combination!) or on it's own with knee high's on a night out! (similar here)


Debenhams Mega Week - Deco Vibe Violet Freya Lingerie Set 
If you follow me on Instagram / Twitter you'll know I recently won a Freya giveaway with blogger Stylemecurvy. I chose a  lingerie set and a swimwear set as my prizes and I love them (blog post here)! Up until now, I've absolutely hated shopping for lingerie and swimwear because it was impossible to find good sets with good prices. So now, I've given in, but I don't mind paying more for sets which are amazing quality and will hopefully last me a long time. I love how I can actually get myself matching sets that aren't boring anymore! 
Bra - £36 (was £28.80 with the discount) - you can still save!
Knickers - £13 (was £10.40 with the discount) - you can still save!


Debenhams Mega Week - A Beauty Update With Estee Lauder 
Back to double wear foundation, this time colour matched right for my skin and a concealer to match! During Debenhams mega week Estee Lauder had an offer where if you bought either foundation/skincare plus another item you got yourself a free gift plus there was 10% off all beauty and fragrance. I was already going to get the foundation anyway so this offer was perfect for me, I love trying out new things and everything in this box was new to me! The free gift included: a mascara, lipstick, BB cream, day wear cream, advanced night repair serum and a make-up remover.
I Ordered From Boohoo...
Like I said at the start I ordered from a brand I've never purchased from before - Boohoo. I know some people have problems with Boohoo, much like Missguided, so I was hesitant to try them out. I never realised how cheap Boohoo actually was, plus I assumed it cost to return (like Missguided) but free returns meant if there was a problem then I wouldn't have to pay to get rid of a product I didn't like which was one of the reasons I ended up ordering. 
15% student discount & a £1 delivery offer also helped... 
These haven't arrived yet but take a look what I've ordered...

Search 'ELLIE TURTLE NECK STRIPE RIB KNIT JUMPER' £15 
 Search 'KATIE ROLL NECK CABLE CROP JUMPER' £12

I found a chunky roll neck! 
So I feel like I've been searching for the perfect roll neck forever. I've got tops which I love but I needed a chunky knit for when it's really cold and all I could find were the super soft ones that either malt or get material clicks in. Then I came across this camel coloured jumper from Miss Selfridge. This was £28 after 20% student discount and will definitely be my go to cosy winter jumper! 



More high neck lovin'
I love this high neck, long sleeved top I found in New Look just yesterday. It's cut out shoulders make it a little bit different to others around, it's not too fitted and it's a good material (not too thin). This is £14.99 but of course student discount is crazy at the moment and you can get 20% off too...
Cold Shoulder Burgundy Fine Knit Top - £14.99

THE perfect jeans with some River Island discount...
So I found another 25% off code in the Glamour magazine for Monday 28/09! I've had my eyes on these jeans for a while so to get them for £30 was great, they fit like a dream with some 'new fabric and holding power'. I would definitely recommend them as a good dupe to the holding power Joni jeans at Topshop as they're £5 cheaper and come in 6 colours. I was nervous ordering them because they were called 'jeggings' and didn't look high waisted on the model but they're super high waisted and they are jean material not leggings! 
Molly Jeggings £40 - 20% student discount ends today!

Wearing previously mentioned New Look top & River Island Jeans
So that's everything I've bought for now.. but I'll be doing some serious shopping this month visiting both Manchester and London for my birthday - so stay tuned for huge hauls and what I get up to in Manchester & London, I might be visiting a style studio and a spa and shake shack... excited is not the word! 

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post! 

klowey x 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram