Fashion: My Summer Essentials

09:48

Most of you will be getting your holiday essentials in prep for the summer so I thought I'd share with you some of my recent summery purchases and essentials, the majority of which are featured in my recent Mini Payday Wishlist. Read more for a look at my summer essentials...




First up is this Miss Selfridge Lime beach bag I managed to get currently on offer at £20.30. It has to be the most perfect beach bag, it's light weight and can fit your beach towel in it with a zipped compartment for any valuables. It also comes in white, brown and blue if your not feeling like going bold. Also, 20% student discount runs out on the 30th April.


Next up is some essential comfy sandals! I've never been a fan of flip flops so I'm always on the hunt for some comfy sandals and these Primark Nude flats are the ones this year! I've loved them ever since I saw a photo so I'm glad they look just as nice on and don't rub your feet at all! These were only £10 and there were also a black pair.


The perfect sunnies, before you start ordering on line you need to look at what suits your face, for me my sunglasses need to be above my eyebrows, the last thing I need is to make my head look big! I think I've found my perfect sunglasses, cat eye is the one for me! 
Black H&M Sunnies - £7.99 20% Student Discount runs out 30th April
(similar here)
Topshop Sunglasses (sale purchase in Africa)


Denim shorts, because who goes through summer without them? My Levi's were getting worse for wear so I decided to get myself some new ones, these Miss Selfridge high waisted shorts are perfect for something a bit different, I just love the pom poms! £30 - 20% Student Discount  


Floral/Leaf print, you just can't hide away from it in the summer. I fell in love with this Newlook leaf print culotte jumpsuit, it's so flattering, so comfy and so statement. This is the perfect night outfit for a holiday and it's so on trend for this season, a culotte jumpsuit is a must have.
£22.99 - 20% Student Discount


Lastly is some flamingo interior, I'm a sucker for Primark homeware. Flamingo bedding, candles and cushions, I want it all! Not to mention the pineapples.. These seasonal homeware purchases add a little spring to your bedroom without costing a lot. Although, I am missing my comfy Christmas bedding...


Thanks for reading and hope this give you some summer purchase ideas, see you in my next post,
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram