Fashion: 50 Shades of Blue

03:23

Your pastel must haves for spring... 








I'm loving pastels for spring, especially blue! My new spring additions include this Fiorelli bag paired with a river island fluffy keyring & my H&M coat. These comfy skinnies & trainers are perfect to go with absolutely anything, whether it's spring pastels or a bit of 70's pattern. I'm practically wearing this coat everywhere, it's practical for the spring sun or for when it's cold. The best part is that it also comes in pastel pink, definitely a spring must have. 

Pastel Blue Coat - H&M £39.99 

Oversized Patterened Tee - River Island Old 

High Waisted Ripped Jeans - Primark

Bag - Fiorelli @ Debenhams £69
 (currently 20% off in mid season sale - ENDS TOMORROW) 

Fluffy Keyring - River Island £7 (other colours available here)

White Leather Look Trainers - Topshop £22 

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! 
Klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram