Primark Haul

06:56

I'm pretty obsessed with Primark lately, I seem to have been shopping there loads especially for some spring/summer additions. You literally NEED some of the things I've put in this blog post, so carry on reading to see some of my must have Primark purchases... 





These £1 mini bottles are the best summer essential Primark has made! They are so perfect to put the right amounts of liquid in for travelling and they come with a clear pouch to keep them organised and safe. If you're going on a short break then you need these, so handy and they even come with labels so you don't get confused! 



Clear make-up bags are a must for your hand luggage, especially if you're only taking a carry on rather than a suitcase. These clear make-up bags come in 3 different sizes, handy for different products, or you could just use the big one for all of your liquids. You don't even have to use them for holiday, there just cheap make-up bags, good for lots of make-up storage, or even sprays/perfumes. - £4



Next up is some jewellery, I needed some statement jewellery to add detail to outfits and these rings were perfect! Rose gold is a must, and this very cute chain adds a bit more detail to the rings, there's also so many more combinations available but these were the only ones in store with the chain. - £2.50


I don't often buy clothes, mainly because the Primark near me never has any of the good buys and its always messy I wouldn't be able to find them anyway! These two off the shoulder tops are some good finds, they're so comfy, just a bit longer than a crop top and they're definitely very 70's with the pattern and edging detailing. 


 

I am actually loving Primark shoes at the moment, it's hard to find a shoe that doesn't have a Primark dupe. I've mentioned these nude sandals in my last two posts (My Summer Essentials & My Payday Wishlist ) but I just can't get over them, they're perfect to go with anything, they are so comfy and I've got lots of compliments too! - £10 
These pink flats are super cheap at £4 you can't go wrong, especially when there's so many different colours.
Lastly for Primark flats are these black cross over court shoes, I've literally just bought these, I thought they were pretty original for Primark yet so on trend and at £6 you can't complain; I'm just hoping they don't hurt my feet! 
I'm also loving Primark's flat forms, I'm not one for stiletto heels so flat forms are an essential statement shoe! My friend gave me these black ones and I love them, so comfy, a total 'me' shoe - £12



Thanks for reading, hope you've found something you like and I'll see you in my next post! PS I'm posting weekly every Tuesday from now on! 
Klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram