Fashion: My RI Pastel & All White Must Haves

11:58

I've decided to do some trend must have posts including this pastel one. I love browsing online (even if it saddens me I have no money at the end of the month!) so I thought I'd put together my must haves for different trends so if you're going for a certain look, this should hopefully help you! These are all from River Island, apologies, I'm obsessed with the shop at the moment! Plus you cant complain with 20% student discount! valid until Thursday 23rd April.
 Links to everything I've featured are below each image. 



I love how unique the majority of River Island pieces are, despite following the same trends and having similar products they still somehow manage to create things that are better than any dupe! Starting off with these embellished chunky sandals, I've been crushing on them since I first saw them and despite other stores having embellished sandals, none compare to these! These detailed cat eye sunglasses are also catching my eye along with some pastel pink prettiness... and the fur is here to stay for the summer. These fluffy key-rings are the cutest things invented & I've probably spent way too much on them, oh well!  


Mint Green Embellished Chunky Sandals - £45 




All white errrrrrythang! White is such a statement colour yet it's the most simple. White makes a tan look good, it goes with absolutely anything and it's perfect for brightening an outfit up in the summer! I'm loving this white edit, especially these new style mules, which would probably look horrendous on me, but I still love them. I'm also seeing plenty of sleeveless blazers around, perfect for a statement jacket maybe when I invest in more long sleeved tops, or it gets warmer! These white pieces go with absolutely anything, definite wardrobe must!

Real Leather Pointed Mules - £55
Relaxed Sleeveless Blazer - £55
Large Slouchy Tote Bag - £37
A-Line Skirt - £25
Off Shoulder Strappy Top - £26


Thanks for reading and I hope this gave you some trend inspo, enjoy spending!


klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram