Fashion: Keeping it Simple

12:01

Everyone loves nude and white for spring/summer, you can't go wrong with it. I've created this casual and natural look that's practical for anything unless your going to be anywhere muddy, avoid white at all costs! 







My favourite things are in this post: nude details, an oh so true slogan tee and a fluffy charm of course. This is my third slogan tee purchase from River Island, not only are they a simple statement tee but they are super comfy and have the slogans on point! 'me, shopping addiction? never' is so me.

I love that the nude accessories I've bought for spring/summer go with anything, they're practical and still look like statement pieces. Pointy flats are a must have at the moment and I think they look so much more stylish then the typical round shoe. Leather jackets never go out of style whether it's summer or winter, this one is perfect for spring/summer ( just maybe not when it's 20 degrees *keeps dreaming*). Of course I had to add a little fluffy charm onto my bag, I am so obsessed with them and this nude one went perfectly with this outfit!

 I guess I just need to invest in a nude bag now, I'm thinking those tassle bags from H&M, they're perfect for a bit of a 70's neutral vibe. 

Jeans - Topshop
Fluffy Charm - *Sold Out (Others Here)
Slogan Tee - River Island *Sold Out (Others Here)
Shoes - Foschini South Africa

Hope this give you some inspo for your natural looks this spring/summer and I'll see you in my next post! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram