Beauty

Beauty: My Eyeliner Tips

10:37

I've been asked before, so I thought I would share with you my tips for doing eye liner, which eye liner products I use & which products not to use. 



I'd say it takes practice to get that liner flick, it still takes me 15 minutes to get both eyes even and looking half decent, 30 minutes on a bad day, if I even have that much patience. 
It's true 'don't ask a girl with winged eye liner why they're late'. 
I start in the middle of my eye or the corner, I avoid doing outlines because I really don't have a steady hand to fill in the gaps. I also avoid stretching my eye, this might help but it gives you wrinkles! 

My Previous Eye Liner: Rimmel Liquid Liner, gave me a dark black look which is essential, I hate when it fades or there's gaps near the lash line, however it didn't give me a neat finish and due to being not so careful it gradually got thicker which I hate. Looking back I never got that pointy flick.


My Current Eye Liner: 'Loreal Super Liner - Perfect Slim' it's a black liner pen, the darkest I could find. It still sometimes leaves some parts not so dark, so I fill this in with my previous Rimmel liner but I still get my neat, thin line. As for my lashes, the only brand that gives me some sort of uplift is benefit, (my lashes are ridiculously bad!) so I had to get the new rollerlash & I love it.

Thanks for reading & I hope this give you some advice for your eyeliner routine. 
Klowey x  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram