Fashion & Beauty: My Inspiration

12:39

My fave bloggers, youtubers, Instagrammers... I've put together a post to show you where I get my fashion & beauty inspo from. Most of you will probably follow them or have heard about them but if not, you need to!

First up is my definite favourite blogger / youtuber / Instagrammer / tumblrer (if that's a word)? 

Sarah Ashcroft @ That Pommie Girl 
She is my fave for stylish, up to date fashion inspiration with daily blogposts & weekly (usually) YouTube videos. Her style is flawless and finds the best inspo herself on tumblr (@darkhairandglamorous) if you don't already, you need to give her a follow. 
Instagram @ sarahhashcroft


Next up is Victoria @ InTheFROW 
You might recognise her by the purple hair? Her Instagram is for the best breakfasts and flawless make-up posts. I've also been loving her recent travel blogposts, filled with beautiful views of places I would love to go to. She's also a regular youtuber so she is definitely worth the follow!
Instagram @ InTheFROW
Ellie Mack @ strutinherstyle 
A fairly new blogger, before she even started a blog I was envious of her Instagram posts and now I am so envious of her fashion posts on her blog. I absolutely love her effortlessly stylish looks, she is definitely one to follow.
Instagram @ elliemack_

Laura @ thepixiecut
Ever want to know whats new, whats the latest shoe must have or the new in trend buys? This blog is where you need to go, 'the pixie cut must have' section on the side bar, as well as regular on trend fashion posts she regularly shows us what are the newest fashion 'must haves'. So if ever you really can't be bothered scrolling down pages of 5 different websites, this blog is worth a look first.
Instagram @ thepixiecut
Lastly is Megan Jane Lillie @ thumbelinalillie 
For those super cute, clean and white posts this is the girl for it! She has flawless photos, I am so jealous of her constant pretty pink theme not to mention her cute floral dresses and unicorn inspo!She's mainly beauty orientated but does other blogposts too and has just recently set up her YouTube channel, definitely one of those pretty accounts to follow! 
Instagram @ meganjanelillie
Thanks for reading & I hope you've found one or two new accounts to follow! See you in my next post..

klowey x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram