Beauty: Lipstick Haul Under £16

10:38

5 lipsticks & a lip liner for less than one MAC lipstick? yes please! 







After getting a couple of lipsticks from Avon I went a little crazy this month & got 5, who can complain when I got them all for £15.25? I always go for their products when they are half price or they have buy one get TWO free! (kiss'n'go lipsticks) because I feel ripped off when I buy full price and the month after there's an offer, it's happened! 
I haven't tried these yet, I've just got swatches and links if you want to purchase, but I'm a bit excited about this nude lip combo, these sassy spring colours & an extra lasting lipstick we all need! Of course I'll be trying them out and hopefully posting pictures over on my Instagram soon @chloeriannewoods


From left to right on both images... 

glimmer sticks lip liner in shade 'nude' - Now £3 
Ultra Indulgence Lipstick in shade 'in bloom' - Now £5 
extra lasting lipstick in shade 'ravishing rose' - Now £3.50

Lipsticks below were buy one get 2 free, it's now buy one get 1 free 
limited edition packaging kiss'n'go lipstick in shade 'deco pink' - £3.75
limited edition packaging kiss'n'go lipstick in shade 'fuchsia pop' - £3.75
kiss'n'go lipstick in shade 'amethyst' - £3.75 shade out of stock, others available

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post! 
Klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram