Easter Gift Guide

13:18

Where to get the best eggs and alternative gifts this Easter! 

I bet your thinking, easter gift guide? Isn't that just Easter eggs... But who says you have to just fill the trolley with eggs? although I will have some tips on where to get the best deals!

First up I am going to give you some tips on where to get the best eggs..



Debenhams, & I'm not just saying that because I work there, compared to other retailers such as Whsmith & Asda these huge Easter eggs are cheaper at £6/7 Galaxy, Cadburys, Creme Egg, Mini Egg & more... 

This honeycomb egg from chococo, mmm! £9.50 


Thorntons, I'm loving these personalised, gift wrapped eggs that come with chocolates too, who doesn't love a big huge bow on some chocolate? 



For alternative gifts... Easter lush! I recommend the golden egg & the bunch of carrots, they're my favourites. 



Hope this has given you some Easter Gift ideas, have a good Easter holiday and I'll see you in my next post! 

klowey x 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram