A Day In The Life of My iPhone

09:06



My favorite social media apps, my go to apps for photo editing and the apps i'm just addicted to. I thought I'd give you an insight on what apps I use on a daily basis when my iPhone is practically glued to my hands. 


Starting with social media, it's an obvious one - Instagram. Facebook's time has gone and now it's all about uploading photos to get a 'pretty feed', I'd say Instagram is one of the top social media apps right now along with twitter (needless to say I love that too) and for me, it's something I can't go a day without. @chloeriannewoods
Blogger, of course I'm on it right now, typing away my thoughts and opinions into posts. I'm a new blogger and I found that choosing blogger for my platform was the right decision although I'm still trying to get my head around making my page prettier - it's a struggle! 
Tumblr. I get ALL my inspo from Tumblr, I tried with Pinterest but I much preferred the ease of my Tumblr feed, now I'm just suffering with constant emails from Pinterest, very annoying. Tumblr has to be the best place for inspiration you can type in 'cute puppies' and it would come up with thousands of cute photos making me want a fluffy friend. - kloweysbubble.tumblr.com

Aside from social media and onto photo editing, I've recently come across some blogposts about photo editing and the best apps to use for it which has led me to download a new app 'photoshop express'. Completely free of charge and has given me the best filter 'spring' which brightens your photos whilst still keeping a good quality, hallelujah! It also has the typical editing tools such as contrast, temperature, exposure etc.
VSCOcam is another favorite I know plenty of bloggers use. I find that it's filters do some of my photos good but sometimes it's not what I'd hoped (it depends on the lighting) but I still would definitely recommend this app for photo editing if you haven't discovered it yet! 
We all have bad skin days, where spots break out or you just look a mess really. Creamcam is my ultimate go to app for when I'm having a bad face kinda day. It softens your skin without it looking too photo-shopped, of course you can adjust the level of smoothness you want but for me I'd still like to be able see my hair strands rather than an odd brunette wash stuck on my head. 


An example using photoshop express & creamcam.
The last few apps are common but I love, Dropbox to be able to share photos between different phones rather than having the pain of sending them through messenger, the Countdown app because I love being excited about things (The Pink Print Tour is soon, eek!) and Candy Crush Soda, simply because it's better than writing huge paragraphs about computer game platforms (I'm not a fan of college). 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, let me know what you think in the comments or over on my Instagram, I'll see you in my next post.


Klowey x  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram