Fashion

Fashion: Sports Luxe Vibes

09:00










         





Do you know how hard it is to do a whole blogpost with a selfie stick? It's hard! I'm in serious need of buying a camera with a stand but I'm so undecided on which to get, any suggestions would be great...

I'm loving the majority of trends at the moment, but sports luxe in particular thanks to these casual trainers & this amazing stripy tee. Especially because the top has side splits and I love them, god knows why, it's just a split.. I was thinking about buying leather converse, but I've heard so many people say low converse aren't comfy (I've only had high ones) so these Topshop trainers at £22 seemed like the better option. Gold accessories, simple black jeans & a pastel backpack go perfectly together to create a nautical, sports luxe vibe. 

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! 
Klowey x 

Top - Newlook 
Jeans - Topshop 
Bomber Jacket - Primark 
Trainers - Topshop 
Watch - Storm (very similar) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram