Beauty

Fashion,Beauty&Home: Spring/Summer Haul

12:28

After successful shopping trips that made my bank balance cry a bit, I thought it was about time I did a haul! I'm writing this just after trying to re-organise my clothes, shoes and bags, like my wardrobe isn't even in my room it's so small! Do you feel my struggle? Anyway moving on to what I've been buying and loving recently... 
Fashion 

First up is side splits.
Newlook Tunic - I'm loving the stripe detail, it's so flattering because it's vertical rather than horizontal and they're a bit different to the typical block stripes. This tunic is shorter at the front and longer at the back, I was scared it would be too long but it ends just above the knee and I love it, the side splits just topped it all off. £17.99
Warehouse roll neck - Unfortunately I couldn't find a link because it's in the sale but it's worth it to go and look at your nearest warehouse store, they always have the best sales! This is a perfect fit, light grey, has long sleeves and the side splits of course, it isn't too thick either so it's perfect for spring! £18



Casual tees and ripped jeans

H&M Stripy A Line top - Casual tees are essential for every season, the stripes on this H&M top make it perfect for SS15. I love the fit aswell, slightly shorter at the front and flary, adds a bit more to a basic top. £7.99
Primark High Waisted Ripped Jeans - I've seen a few people talking about the comfort of these new primark jeans, so I went and got some myself. Primark tend to have dupes of other expensive stores, and these jeans are one but they actually are the same. They are the perfect fit for me, super high waisted with the on trend ripped knees and come in a few colours I think, I got these because I needed some light denim for spring. The only difference is they might not last as long but for £10 you can't complain about going to get another pair. 




Slogan Tees 

River Island Slogan Tee - When I think of slogan tees, I think of River Island. They have so many it was hard for me to choose one, but this was by far the best. It's a grey, over sized fit t-shirt with rolled up short sleeves and an amazing slogan! Because I am 50% unicorn, 32% mermaid and 18% princess. £18
River Island Ribbed Crop top - Unfortunately this top is out of stock online, but hopefully they should restock. It's a white, ribbed crop top (not too short) with a high neck and a slouchy fit. Another basic tee perfect with some high waisted jeans and trainers for a casual look.


Shoesssss

Topshop lace up trainers - These are perfect for a casual outfit, super comfy and so much cheaper than any branded trainers, I like them because I don't think they look cheap due to the leather look. £22
Newlook lace up flats - These are out of stock however they have a lot of similar ones on their site. I love lace ups but I never wear heels so it felt pointless spending a lot on them when I'd never wear them, it's as if these lace up flats with a pointed toe were made for me! They also have a zipped back so you don't have the trouble of re doing the lace (I learnt after the third time wearing them...). These are perfect for a day or night outfit. £22.99
Foschini Nude Flats -Unfortunately these are from South Africa and have no idea if they ship to the UK, but I thought I'd shoe you them anyway because they were part of my spring/summer haul. Simple flats with a pointed toe with gold underneath to add a bit of edge to the shoe. £15



Beauty 

Monthly Avon Goodies & a Benefit Replenish

Benefit Stay Flawless Foundation - Benefit is my go to for foundation, mainly because I get discount, I'd probably find a cheaper alternative if I didn't. It's not too thick, has good coverage and goes well with my No7 Bronzer. £26.50 
Avon Berry Smooch Lipstick - I was disappointed that this lipstick didn't turn out purple but it's still a pretty pink colour however I'm yet to try it out when my lips aren't as dry. Shade not in stock but there are others. Only £2
Avon Super Shock Eyeliner - I've bought this because I realised my eye kind of looks naked when I do my flick because there's no liner on the bottom lash line... I've yet to try this one out. £3.20 on offer





Home 

Primark Bedding - Yay there are cute flamingos on my bed cover! I love Primark Home, especially there new spring collection, I need the matching flamingo pillow! So vibrant and colourful, while my flower lights are sitting pretty and so is my heart shaped furry pillow. Bedding - £9, Pillow - £3, Lights - £2.50 (I think) 

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram