Fashion

Fashion: Payday Wishlist

09:08

After creating this wishlist I noticed my favourite shop is River Island by far, and even better when they have a sale on! Enjoy some inspo for this months pay day purchases from what I'm buying and hoping to buy. I'm loving waterfall coats, simple nudes & a beautiful (organised) bag! Links & Details below the images. 








From left to right starting at the top...

Sale - River Island White Cami Top - Out of Stock (lilac version here) Now £10 
River Island Slogan Tee - Now £10
River Island Camel Cigarette Pants - Now £15
River Island Beige Drape Trench Coat Short - £60 (undecided on the colour!)
Debenhams Pale Blue Fiorelli Bag - £69 (20% off in Mid Season Sale)

Thanks for reading, hope this has given you some inspo & I'll see you in my next post! 

klowey x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram