Beauty

Beauty: Easter Lush Haul

08:21

Everyone loves some seasonal lush, some new products that make you want to buy them just because they're cute! I've done a mini haul with some of their new Easter products & have tested a couple, for my thoughts on what to buy and what not to buy, read below... 





'Hoppity Poppity' 

How cute? I wasn't expecting much for £2.50, a VERY strong scent, it didn't last very long and turned my water the slightest bit pink and the slightest bit glittery, I guess I'm just a sucker for the cuteness! If you've ever been disappointed by the Sakura bath bomb, this is the same experience... 


'Bunch of Carrots' 

I LOVE this idea from Lush just like the wand from the snow fairy collection, where you can hold the top whilst letting the bubble bars do there thing, avoids an orange mess! I was kind of disappointed that my bath didn't turn orange because my comforter bubble bar turns it pink, but the bubbles were nice and foamy & made a good bubble bath! 



'The Golden Egg' 

Ahhhh it's so glittery! I think I'm going to regret this decision when I come out the bath wanting another bath to get the glitter off me! I'm expecting this to be good, I haven't tried it yet but I will let you know how it is over on my Instagram soon enough - @chloeriannewoods  



Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post! 
Klowey x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram