10 February Fashion Faves

02:01

The clothes I've been loving whether it's for the look, the ease of styling or just 'cause they're comfy! I'm rounding up February with 10 of my fashion faves. This month you've seen (or should definitely go have a look at) a February Fashion Haul on my YouTube and a 5 Pairs of Comfy Shoes post on my blog that include some of my favourites for the month. I'm showing you some new in bits a long with some oldies that never seem to step foot outside my wash basket! 
1. Miss Selfridge Chunky Knit
A jumper that definitely hasn't disappointed me this season is this camel coloured chunky knit from Miss Selfridge. Its one of the few purchases I've made in Miss Selfridge but probably my best purchase of AW15. I've had this jumper ages and it's still in as good condition as when I bought it, I think I definitely needed to invest in more chunky knits. Unbelievably cosy yet still stylish with the roll neck and shorter length; it also comes in grey as well as this camel colour. 
2. Adidas Superstars 
A newer purchase which I splurged on are these patent adidas superstars (I'm totally lying they were £47 in the junior section and are exclusive to JD - the perks of being size 5!). They haven't rubbed me once which can be annoying when buying new trainers and they go with practically every outfit I wear; comfortable and easy to style! 
3. Topshop Ripped Jeans 
Everyones favourite, the super high waisted Joni jeans. You really can't beat these and the River Island high waisted jeans for flattering your curves and not losing shape! I've had these Topshop ripped jeans since I did my London Haul back in October and they haven't lost their shape at all and are perfect to add a bit more style to an outfit.

4. Debenhams Fitted Roll Necks
So if you're like me and you love roll necks, you'll have got a top in every colour. I somehow accumulated white, grey, burgundy and black and I've been wearing them all to death. They're so good for layering and keeping you warm without the need for a huge jumper. The white version is still in store but not online however, ASOS still have lots of roll necks still in stock.
5. Nike Gym Leggings 
I mentioned these sassy leggings in my January Gym Wear haul and they've been the ones I've chosen over the rest when deciding on what to wear. They're so comfy and wearable; a bit of sass for the gym never hurt anyone! Similar ones here.
6. Fiorelli Bag 
I tend to avoid switching bags all the time purely because I have that fear where if you don't transfer everything then you're most likely going to need what you didn't take. Yep I'm one of those that carries their life in a bag and since Christmas its been my life in this Firoelli large tote bag. It's probably my biggest bag with two smaller zipped compartments and a zip pocket on the inside and outside - perfect if you need some organised, secure space! 
7. Uggs.
They might not be the most glamorous, but they're definitely the warmest and most comfortable. My uggs have saved me this month when the temperatures have been below 0, because who's about to get their ankles out in this kind of weather!? 
8. Dorothy Perkins Parka Jacket
I've never been a lover of parka jackets until I got this Dorothy Perkins one at Christmas from my boyfriend. When I needed a coat in the cold and rain this one was always there to wear and I've been wearing it a lot more than I thought. I love this purple colour as something a bit different but it also comes in navy.
9. ASOS Swing Top
When you like the fit of something, you should buy it in every colour - words I apparently live by. I just recently discovered this super cheap (£12) swing top from ASOS a long with another plain grey one (£10) and I can't get enough of them. Casual, comfy and so easy to style. 
10. Topshop Joni Jeans 
Finally, some black high waisted skinnies because you just can't live without a pair in your wardrobe. Also got myself them in the new fabric and there amazing at keeping their shape and lasting a longgg time. 
Thanks for reading my Feb Fashion Faves, what have you been loving this month? 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I appreciate your writing style and support you to produce something new and really indulging like this. I promise to come again to overcome my thirst for knowledge and skills.
    wholesale womens made in italy clothing distributor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post on Clothing and Fashion. Thanks…
    wholesale italian clothing

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram