Under £25 ASOS Wishlist

04:00

Want to know the best of ASOS under £25? I've put together my current favourites (obviously all of my saved items!) into a wishlist because while its payday for some I've still got a week to go - 5 week months I hate you. I've been loving ASOS recently and made a few purchases already which you can see in my February Fashion Try On Haul but I'll hopefully be making a few more purchases next week - unboxing video maybe!?

Off The Shoulder DressMissguided Jumper DressMidi Cami Dress

New Look Striped SkirtCrinkle Oversize BlousePimkie Striped Jumper
Pink Cat Eye, Blue Retro Cat Eye, Flat Top Patterned 
V-Neck Origami T-shirt2 Pack Long Sleeved Swing TopStriped Sleeve Rib Top

I think my saved items change at least twice a week but hopefully I'll be getting a few of these bits next weekend - pay day can't come quick enough! 

See you in my next post, 
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram