Beauty

Five Fave Beauty Products For a Quick Fix

05:04

In a rush, running late or just can't be bothered? Here's five of my fave beauty products which are mega easy to use and will have you looking fleeky in no time. I'm no expert when it comes to make-up and I'm pretty lazy with it to be honest. I absolutely love to wear eye shadow and eye liner, but honestly, I just can't be bothered. Since I'm no beauty blogger, I thought I'd reach out to the people that just want a simple, easy to do make-up routine - nothing technical about it! 
PS excuse the messiness of the products - I use them regularly! 

1. The Sleek Contour Palette, because who has time for contouring with 5 different products? (as you can see, I don't). This contour palette is perfect for beginners or people that just want a bit of contour without it taking a long time. To say this is a pretty cheap buy at £6.49, the palette will keep your highlighter looking fleeky and your contour looking fairly strong. 
2. The Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara is probably my favourite product of the post. My eyebrows are pretty thick, so this mascara is perfect for a quick fix when there pointing in all kinda directions. It adds a bit of colour (obviously not as much as a pomade would) and smoothens them out. If you don't have thick brows, this is perfect to use over the top of your filled in brows, especially as it's only £4.99
3. Carrying on with Maybelline, their Colour Drama Lipstick is perfect to start or add to a growing lipstick collection. With 9 shades to choose from, you get the precision of a lip liner, with the smoothness and finish of a lipstick. This shade is 'minimalist' and I swatched this and two more shades in my London Haul. Would really recommend trying these out as they're only £4.99.
4. I picked this Benefit Tinted Primer up in a magazine a few months a go and I've been using it loads! It's great for priming your lashes before mascara, before applying falsies or even just on its own! The description states that on it's own it creates 'a feathery natural look' which I completely agree with. I find that my eyelashes look less clunky with using this primer, there's nothing worse than spending ages trying to separate your lashes with tweazers. Or is it just me!? 
5. Last but least is this MAC Mineralize Blush in shade 'petal power'. I've had this blush since I won a MAC make up competition and it was actually featured in one of my first and most popular posts 'MAC haul'. It's a coral pink shade with a gold shimmer which is perfect because it gives you a pink blush a long with a nice glow. This is perfect to brighten your face up quickly without the need for contouring.
So that's all my favourite products perfect for a quick make-up routine! Hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you in my next one :)

What are your favourite go-to beauty products for a simple look? 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram