5 Comfy Shoes That Don't Compromise Style

07:21

It's all about collecting comfy shoes that don't compromise styleI'm not really a morning person when it's cold, if I'm completely honest, 4/5 week days I'm wearing uggs and a jumper. I dread nothing more than a 30 minute walk to sixth form at 8am in high heeled boots. As of late, I've been trying to get together some comfortable shoes which don't compromise style and are still wearable with most outfits. I'm showing you 5 of my favourites for comfyness from £10 - £47.  

1. Adidas Super Stars - my most recent purchase. I'm not one to spend my money on branded trainers, but I've been seeing so many nice outfits styled with these, I had to get them. I went for black and white (to go with everything of course) with patent stripes and silver writing. I couldn't say no with them being £47 in the JD junior section and I think I'll be wearing these to death!   


 2. New Look 'Comfort' Ghillie Block Heel Sandals as you can probably tell by the title, are designed for comfort. The sole is incredibly soft and comfy, it honestly feels like you're walking in flats! The lace up detailing is a must right now, and it makes these pretty low heels stylish and perfect for dressing up a casual outfit. I NEED a bit of better weather for these please! Far cheaper than ones I've seen in other stores, £27.99 is really not bad (plus 10% off if you're a student).
3. Primark Boots (discounted)
A bit more suitable for winter and a bit better at dressing an outfit up are these boots from Primark. I featured them in my collective haul, and they're probably the best purchase I've ever made in Primark. They're slightly pointed but still comfortable, perfect for those with wider feet. Such a steal for £10!
4. River Island Bow Detail Pumps 
I bought these a while a go and they have to be my most worn pair of shoes over the past few month (as you can probably tell). They're just SO comfy it's unreal, black and white to go with everything plus this cute bow detail to add a bit of style. I don't think these have rubbed me once which really surprised me, I'm so glad I bought these £25 must have flats.
Same trainers without the bow detail here for £22
Can you believe these are only £18 at Debenhams? I loved the style but because of the slight pointed toe and the laces, I thought they would probably kill my feet. All I needed to do is size up and they fit perfect. You can't beat flat shoes that still have a bit of style.

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post! 
Q. Do you care about comfort or just the look of your clothes? or both? 

klowey x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram