Under £20 Valentines Gifts For Him & Her

06:31

It's the 'little things' that I love on Valentines day. You don't need to spend hundreds to make valentines special, I've put together some of my favourite little gifts that would definitely put a smile on someones face.
 Plus if you don't need to buy for anyone this valentines day why not treat yourself with some valentines discount? (details at the end of the post)






(sweets as shown on my Instagram & Twitter - sold at Ossett Market in Wakefield Tuesday 09/02 & Friday 19/02)

Thanks for reading and I hope this give you some gift inspo in time for some weekend shopping! If you're not buying gifts for others, why not treat yourself to some new lipstick, lingerie or a new outfit? Find valentines discounts at Debenhams, Boux Avenue, Miss Selfridge and Ann Summers.

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram