5 New Season Must Haves

09:13

5 of the wardrobe staples you need in your life right now. 

The new season collections are slowly creeping their way into stores and I thought I would round up my favourite pieces which I'm seeing literally everywhere at the moment. I'm talking all new in, but if you want to get some spring inspo from the sale, my recent outfit post is a must read. I'm loving a neutral palette a long with some bold stripes for spring, it just needs to get warmer so I'm not always wanting to wear huge jumpers and uggs!

1. NEUTRALS



2. DENIM




3. THE MAC / TRENCH COAT
4. STRIPES


5. PINAFORES & DUNGAREES
What's your wardrobe staple for this spring? Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram