Beauty Haul: Re-buys and New Additions

05:40

The low end and high end beauty products I'm loving so much I need to try out or re-buy. I tend to love simple, easy to use products that make a noticeable difference as I don't spend that much time/money on a beauty routine; I'm sure you all know I'm a clothes lover. Even though I'm no beauty blogger I like to do a few posts when I love a product because if I love it (and I'm so lazy with my make-up) then you might come to love it for a quick fix (yep I did a post on my top 5 beauty products for a quick fix not long a go).

My Re-buys...
I've tried a fair few eye-liners, Rimmel London, Kat Von D and Soap and Glory to name a few, but this Loreal super liner out does the rest. This is a serious MUST try product if you love your eye liner. It still gives you a bold black colour (which can be really hard to find with pens) and it is so easy to use you don't need to be a make-up artist. I did an eye-liner tips post almost a year ago, it was my favourite eye liner then and it still is now.
I've only just become to love this product recently even though I've had the cream for over a year. I love this for hydrating my skin and making it feel fresh. It gives a nice natural glow to my skin so I apply this before using foundation.

This benefit cosmetics product is what I use sometimes when I'm not using my strobe cream. It makes my skin feel unbelievably smooth which is just what you want before applying foundation. So many people are obsessed with this product and it's no different for me; it was a must for re-buying! I purchased the mini version from boots at £9.95 which is perfect if you're wanting to try it out or avoid spending over £20 on a primer. 
My New Additions... 
1. Primark Lip Products 
A 90p nude lipstick and £1 lip liners? You know you've got to love Primark. I'm holding back on testing these out because I want to feature them in a first impressions video soon, but I'll be sure to feature them on my Instagram if not.
Lipstick in shade 'desert sand'
Lip liners in shades 'brown' and 'dark pink'
So this is something which I've ordered but hasn't arrived yet and its the paula's choice skin perfecting exfoliant. I found Patricia Bright's Skin Care Hack's video SO helpful as I've never really known something that will actually help my pores. Now I know you need 2% salicylic acid in an exfoliant then followed by a mud or clay mask to really make a difference. I purchased the 30ml trial size so even if this isn't right for me I didn't waste too much money on it.
Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next blog post :)
klowey x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram