Fashion: My Boyfriend Shops For Me

07:29

Anyone else's boyfriend clueless when it comes to fashion? I put my boyfriend to the test for this post and told him to shop for me with my money and no help... He actually did well! Which is surprising because a few month ago I asked for a pair of pink frilly socks and he got me some mint green ones that I already had... I was expecting to get a rainbow coloured outfit that was too small or too big but it turned out pretty good!
Here's my super pretty outfit for less than £45 with direct links. 






 New Look white ripped skinny jeans £22.99
I loved these jeans but I found the rips were too small? I don't know if it's just me but I didn't want to start cutting into some new jeans! 


Topshop V-Neck Cami £16
These tops come in so many different colours and I'm seriously gutted that it didn't fit right, it's just because the straps weren't adjustable so they were too long, but I definitely would have got it in more colours if it did fit right!


Primark Nude Embellished Sandals £5!? 
I must be mad returning a pair of sandals that are £5 but I did just because of my other really similar sandals. If you haven't got any like these you need to for £5! Comfy, pretty and so cheap! 

I lovvved this nude and white outfit but I'm not going to lie, I did return the outfit but the problem was me not the clothes!! So I would recommend getting the clothes, but trying them on first! 

PS, if you came from my Instagram these sliders are £5 from Garage Shoes! I couldn't find them on-line but they had a few new pairs when I went into store (at Leeds white rose)


Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post! 

klowey x 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram