Payday Haul: Ft Newlook, River Island, Debenhams & More

08:15

I've decided I'm going to hopefully do a little payday haul every month instead of a wish list so you can see what I actually get & what I think about it! I think I've made some pretty sensible purchases so far this month lets just wait until some sales or discounts kick in! 


First up is some bits from NewLook; I love the fact they're relatively cheap and always have something a bit different as I've mentioned in my recent post NewLook Under £10 Must Haves. A very cute patterned boho top as well as a casual plain white tee top with side splits had to be purchased and I've worn them twice already! They're both so comfortable and I know I'll be able to create lots of outfits with them. 




Next up is a couple of things from River Island since it was 25% off with Grazia! I've always got to take advantage of the rare discounts and sales at River Island because I love the shop but it can be expensive sometimes.
I picked up the grey wrap top which I love, it's versatile and personally I prefer it open with a vest underneath but it's still wearable either way. I also loved the white but because of the thinness of the material I didn't think it would last in good condition long. 


I also ordered some high waisted jeans on-line since they didn't have any in store which I was a bit hesitant about, but they ended up being a perfect fit and exactly as I'd seen on-line which I was happy about especially at £26.25! These are high rise as opposed to high waisted so they aren't as high as your Topshop Joni Jeans but they're still comfortable and flattering.

Dorothy Perkins, a shop I don't usually shop in but I thought I'd have a look at their 30% event and I fell in love with these pointed gold flats as soon as I saw them. I managed to get them in the 30% off event along with 10% promo discount however I had to order them on-line because I couldn't see them in store. A complete bargain at £8.64!! In some lighting they seem iridescent which is even better!  

I decided to get the Colour Drama Maybelline Brow Mascara in dark brown because I needed something for my eyebrows as after applying foundation they always seem to go light which looks silly with dark hair! I didn't want something that made them look fake or something which would make silly outlines so this mascara is perfect just to add some colour to them, plus it was only £4.99. 
Maybelline Colour Drama Brow Mascara - £4.99
 Lastly is Debenhams, since its mega week! Yep you can't go wrong with 10% off all your make-up brands including MAC, Urban Decay and Estee Lauder and I've finally got my Estee Lauder double wear foundation! I recently did a post reviewing the sample I was given because I loved it and couldn't believe how long it actually lasted, definitely worth the buy! 

Thanks for reading and I hope this is better than wishlists? See you in my next post! 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram