Fashion: My Primark Under £15 Must Haves

10:40

The question is, when will Primark introduce online ordering!? I felt seriously sad after browsing their online website and realising none of these amazing finds are in my local store. I always see people with some really good finds, but I can never seem to find them! Is it just me who is in desperate need of an online Primark!? 

After browsing their collections online (they don't have everything yet but they are adding products with prices.. ooh is it a sign?) I have put together 18 of my favourites under £15 with the exception of some killer heels and a waterfall duster coat which are uhmazing! Carry on reading for some of my Primark favourites, they just might be in your local store! 
www.primark.com


Suede and fringing, perfect for those festival/70's vibes and paired with these high waisted ripped shorts they would go perfect! Omg they do my nude sandals in grey as well as black? I need! 
Fringing, chunky sandals and flared trousers go nicely for a 70's look, although I am a bit worried these trousers are see through!? 
Look at all these sassy pairs of shorts! Elephant print, paisley print and pom poms, super cute shorts with amazing prices! 

Some very girly products, super cute daisy sunglasses paired with a denim playsuit would be too cute! Plus I can't believe Primark have white high waisted pom pom shorts!? 


Can you believe this printed playsuit is only £5! An absolute bargain, perfect to dress up or down in the summer. Small black and gold bags are appealing tome right now especially this across the body bag at only £8 (it also comes in pastel blue). 
Now for some amazing finds just over £15, killer lace up heels and a lovely white duster coat which you can barely see (sorry!)

I know you enjoyed my NewLook under £10 Must Haves so I hope this one is just as good! Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post. 
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram