Fashion: River Island Comfies

07:20

I thought I'd put some of my recent purchases to some good use and make an outfit post for you, I think this is my go to look for comfiness this summer!








I love how comfy this is yet it doesn't look slouchy and boring. A top and jeans styled up with some cute flatforms will be my go to look this summer I think! 25% off River Island did help with this outfit although I would definitely buy these jeans full price at just £35 they're a complete bargain for the comfiness! I'm also loving this simple across the body bag I managed to find from years ago, perfect for shopping or simple days out. Yet again I'm wearing these super comfy chunky sandals because they're my absolute fave shoe, they go with anything, are comfy and I've had so many compliments on them! 


Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! 
PS, photo credit to my fave Jordan Gardner since he's complaining! Happy 3 year anniversary too! x
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram