River Island SALE: My Favourites

15:00

Who doesn't love a River Island sale? It's sometimes a struggle with no student discount or offers a lot of the time but when there's a sale, there's always something I love that's a bargain too! I've also tried to pick items with reasonable stock levels to avoid disappointment if you like anything! 

From 70's play suits and suede to casual tees and fluffy bags, 
it's all in the post...









Suede Dress £20  (I have and love!)
Pink Seventies Bell Sleeve Dress £20 (similar in black)
Snake Print Chunky Sandals £25 (also available in black)
Short Gold Necklace £6
Crazy Over Cara Crop £7
Mint Green Fluffy Bag £15
Black Cold Shoulder Top £12
Lana High Rise SuperSkinny Jeans £20 (I have and love!)
Grey Jersey Peplum Top £8


PS sorry for not posting recently but I'll sure to be posting in the upcoming weeks as I'm doing my summer lookbook! Finished sixth form and a week off work sounds good to me. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post!

klowey x  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram