Fashion: Simplicity with Pastels

07:20










A simple outfit with pastel hints here and there, I loved how this outfit came together and created a simple yet stylish outfit. This lilac shirt dress went perfectly with some simple white jeans and to be honest, I didn't think it would look right, it was definitely worth trying out! It's also really comfy which is always a bonus, I sized down with the dress as I noticed it was really baggy and felt sizing down made it a bit shorter and better fitting for me. I love the versatility in that I could easily wear this without jeans and it would still look okay. 
If you follow me on Instagram you can probably tell I LOVE these lace ups! They're perfect for summer, go with everything and they didn't rub which I couldn't even believe considering they were only £26 from Topshop. I would definitely say they're worth the buy, they're not too expensive, don't kill your feet and they make a statement. I added a pastel blue Fiorelli bag for a bit of contrast a long with a beautiful pastel necklace which is from George at Asda, can you believe!? I also added my Topshop cat eye sunnies since they went so well with the colour scheme. 
I loved creating this blogpost because shooting the photos was fun, it didn't take long hence my attempted jump photo! I think Jordan needs to take my photos more often I'm so happy with the quality! 





George at Asda Necklace £12 (out of stock)
Topshop Sunglasses (out of stock) 

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post! 
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram