January Favorites

14:41

My January favorites in Beauty, Fashion, Fragrance & Skincare are all in this post, I thought I'd share what I've been loving... just because! 



First up, these super comfy crops! The New Look & River Island crop I found in the sale over Christmas and they were so cheap which is always a bonus, but I would definitely pay full price. The material of these 3 are all different but they are all comfy and so flattering. 2 short sleeved (NL & RI) and one long sleeved (TS) I'm prepared for any weather and they go perfect with a pair of high waisted joni jeans or mom jeans.

Topshop Crop (similar as mine was out of stock except size 16)
River Island Crop (similar, different material)

Next is this new perfume release by Nicki Minaj called 'Minajesty Exotic' a twist on the original 'Minajesty'. If you know me you know I love Nicki Minaj and her perfume collection (mines getting out of hand!) but the limited edition ones are always my faves. This just misses out on my top perfume after 'Gold Deluxe Pink Friday', it smells AMAZING, so fruity and fresh which I love in a perfume.''An exotic fragrance with mouthwatering fruits and a luscious floralcy, glimmering in the sensuous warmth of sheer Musk.'' - The Perfume Shop 
Yay I have a beauty blender! I've seen so many people impressed with these so I had to get one myself. I got mine from Avon super cheap £3!! It's actually a decent size to use and works perfectly, I've been loving it. - Beauty Blender Sponge

This MAC blush I received in my box that I won in a Lavish Alice competition, MAC Minerilize Blush in shade 'petal power'. It's a lovely pink and has a shimmer to it which looks amazing. I've been using this in my everyday make-up. - Petal Power Blush

MAC frost lipstick in shade 'creme de la femme' is one of my everyday lipsticks and makes them smooth with a pinky/nude shade. It's one I use a lot and would recommend buying, you should hopefully see it in an upcoming post! - MAC Creme De La Femme Lipstick 




Lastly, because I love smelling like a grapefruit, The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter. I get this every Christmas along with the shower gel, and I couldn't think of a better scent to smell like, mmm. I can't really say anything else apart from you'll smell like grapefruit and feel soft and fresh (I love!!) - Body Butter

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post! Did I mention I love all of these!? (I think I did) - Tell me what you thought about this post over on my Instagram - @chloeriannewoods

klowey x 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram