Beauty

Beauty: Lush Cosmetics haul

15:27

I never thought I'd be a person that spends over £10 on bathbombs / bubble bars at a time, but now apparently I am thanks to lush! Here's my mini haul which includes my all time favourite bubble bar, a new bathbomb (which when demonstrated in store I fell in love with) & and some valentines glitteryness in the name of 'the lonely heart'  

first up 'the comforter'



this has to be my favourite scent in Lush and to me scent is important, the new unicorn horn may look pastel pretty but it definitely doesn't smell pretty to me..
 It lasts a good few baths which is good, which means I don't feel as guilty paying £4.75 for one little bar! & like I said it smells amazing, like bubblegum candy almost.. And finally, it creates a bubbly pink bath which any girl would love! 

Next up... 'Twilight' 


I've never had this before, but I've heard it's good so I asked for a demonstration & it was just too pretty I had to get it! It creates pink bubbles at first with foamy water (which feels so nice!) then inside comes out the baby blue, (both my favourite colours) & then lilac bath water is left... a pretty,pastel foamy bath.. What more could you ask for? 


Lastly... 'lonely heart' 


my first and only valentines lush purchase, this was going to be a 'valentines lush haul' but I was so dissappointed with the scents. This one I liked & I loved the glitter even if it meant I ended up covered in it! It's a small bubble bar but it is £3.50 and has a lovely scent (which I can't really describe).


I will post the results of these goodies on my Instagram soon > @chloeriannewoods 

thanks for reading & I'll see you in my next post :) 
klowey x





You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram