Beauty

Beauty: My MAC cosmetics pink lip

10:00


So, after lots of shopping in the running up to Christmas on fragrance and beauty I ended up collecting 1000 points on my Debenhams beauty club card (£10) and it allowed me to do some January spending which is always good after Christmas is over! (cries) but SS15 is coming up & I'm looking forward to some new summer goodies although I will miss my fur...
I decided to go for MAC and went bright and bold with this lipstick and trusty lip liner. I love a lip liner with a lipstick and think it makes a huge difference to how a lipstick looks. I just need a MAC sharpener because I was told it was best for the pencil and others would make it crumbly (crafty there MAC). 

The lipstick is in the shade 'full fuchsia', is a bright pink colour and has an amplified finish - £15 or £15.50



The pro long wear lip pencil is in the shade 'more to love' and is slightly darker than my lipstick choice- £15 


Finally, I was lucky enough to win a competition with Lavish Alice over on their Instagram and won £250 worth of MAC products. So there's a hint on some upcoming blogposts... I'm SO excited!
I will see you in my next post, 

love klowey x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram