Fashion

Fashion: The January Sales OOTD

10:06







My first official post! & Wispa just had to join in..
If you're like me then you will have already hit the sales 7am boxing day, but for those who are sticking to shopping online or for those who are waiting for shops to become quieter (which they definitely haven't yet!) then here are some of the amazing sale items I've purchased which formed a complete outfit & sadly for me, some have been reduced further!

This pink checked crop was so different to the other typical tops in the sale I just had to have it! Its really comfy, has some velvet squares and came just below my belt, hence why I tucked it in. I've already got the same style jeans in a blue denim colour so when I saw these in the sale I picked them up straight away, they are a lot more flattering than regular mom jeans because they're slim fit. Finally, I wanted these shoes in the summer so to get them in the sale now is perfect as I've got a holiday in a couple of months to prepare for! 


RIVER ISLAND SALE
River Island Blue - Black Ripped Slim Mom Jeans £15 (so comfy) - http://www.riverisland.com/women/sale

River Island Pink Chelsea Girl Square Tank Top (I bought for £10 now £5 ) - http://www.riverisland.com/women/sale

River Island Chunky Sandals (I LOVE) - £20

NEWLOOK
Newlook Black Chunky Belt  £2.99 - http://www.newlook.com/

Hope you enjoyed reading this post! follow me on Instgram (@chloeriannewoods) and Twitter (@chloerianne) for regular posting of everything I'm loving.

Klowey x 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram