An Intro Post to kloweysbubble

09:16

So here's my first blogpost on kloweysbubble! I can't believe I have finally made a blog but I'm glad I have & think it's a perfect time for me to. 

2015 is going to be a good year for me, college and work are just getting too boring so I decided it's time to make a blog! There will be travelling & holidays to blog about, some typical fashion blog posts, beauty posts, health and fitness posts & maybe even food posts (because I am obsessed with food as you might tell from my Instagram). Make sure you follow me because I'm uploading every day - @chloeriannewoods 

Finally, here are a few of my New Years resolutions that I want to stick to for 2015! 
-Your typical 'get fitter and healthier' resolution (although I'm serious about it)
-Take lots of pictures & print them (too many just get deleted from my phone)
-Save money as well as spend it (too much gets spent I've realised) 
-Lastly, to get the best grades & get myself into Uni!

Thanks for reading & I'll see you in the next post!

klowey x 
(because Klowey looks so much better than Chloe) 
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram