Beauty

Beauty: New Lip Favourites For Autumn & A Quick Halloween Look

03:34

On the search for a new Autumn lip colour? Or even just a new lip product? I've recently mentioned some new lip products I've purchased and loved in my recent London Haul video, it's the Maybelline colour drama lip pencils. This post shows you swatches of shades 'nude perfection', 'minimalist' and 'keep it classy'. I also recently got myself a sleek lip liner in the shade 'venom' which I loved & used for a Halloween look which I'll show you in this post! 

'Nude Perfection'
This is a subtle nude colour which is perfect for everyday wear, you don't need to re-apply this a lot hence why this product is one of my favourites. The actual pencil itself makes it really easy to apply, it goes on so smooth, unlike other lip pencils and has a soft matte finish. This can be sharpened if you have one of those sharpeners with two sizes. 


'Minimalist
This isn't much of an autumnal colour but it's the cutest pale pink shade for you girly girls! Again this product is so easy and smooth to apply and will give you a soft matte finish. I wore this shade in my 'London Haul' video.



'Keep it classy
I absolutely love this, it's the perfect deep berry shade similar to 'berry much'. A little harder to apply but I always find that darker shades are hard to get right. Absolutely perfect if your wanting a new lip product for the new season, it stays on well and of course it's that very autumnal shade! 
I've paired it with the sleek lip liner below to create a very vampy lip, I'm not the best, but if your good at doing ombre, then these two are a match made in heaven! 


Sleek 'Venom' Lip Liner 
I wanted to pick up a purply shade for Halloween/Autumn that wasn't too expensive because I was unsure whether it would suit me. I ended up picking up this Sleek lip liner (without swatching it, risky!) in the shade 'venom' and it was only £4.99. I really love the colour as its not overly purple, more like a berry colour with a hint of purple. I created a quick, simple halloween look using both the sleek lip liner and 'keep it classy' maybelline pencil shown below. 


This Halloween look is great for anyone doing something last minute, all you need is purple and black shades for the eyes (I used the Accessorize Boho Gem Palette), heavy eye liner (I used Soap & Glory Super Cat Liner), and vampy lips (created with my sleek lip liner and keep it classy Maybelline pencil). 
I kinda went crazy doing this Halloween look not following a tutorial, but who cares it's Halloween your not supposed to have neat, perfect make-up! 

Thanks for reading this post & I'll see you in my next post! 
Klowey x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram