Fashion

Fashion: Three Ways to Wear The Roll Neck

10:49

Who doesn't love a warm, snuggly jumper for winter? or should I say like 5. If you hadn't noticed I've been obsessing over roll necks lately and they've definitely taken over my wardrobe this season, like seriously they take up so much room. I thought I would take some photographs of the ones I've been loving plus some tips on how to style them, nope there not just for lazy Sundays.


The first outfit is super casual and yes I probably would wear this jumper on a lazy Sunday. I have got thinner roll neck tops, but I much prefer thick knits to keep me extra warm. I absolutely love this Red Herring @ Debenhams jumper because the material is so thick yet it doesn't look frumpy at all. I love the wide arm sleeves however this does make it difficult to wear underneath jackets, kinda look like I've been lifting at the gym, when I definitely haven't... 
This was only £30 and also comes in navy. I styled it with some slightly ripped jeans and trainers for a casual look but you could easily pair it with some leather trousers and boots to dress it up. PS. this Pandora bracelet I got for my birthday is absolutely adorable and goes perfect if your one to wear gold jewellery! 

This next look features a super soft, sleeveless roll neck from Primark, it was only £12 and came in a berry colour too, which I regret not buying. The fit of this knit is really good, I styled it with a chunky belt, gold accessories and some gold buckled boots to instantly dress it up. Wear this without the belt or a thinner belt with some leggings, trainers and a short leather jacket to dress it down completely for a more comfortable style.
Forever 21 Boots (wouldn't recommend for those with wide feet)

My third and final roll neck is this thick, cable knit jumper from Miss Selfridge. Again, I love the quality of this thick jumper (like the Debenhams one) and it adds extra warmth, especially with the roll neck. I think this fit is supposed to be really slouchy, however I thought it made it look like a tent so I sized down when I bought this. I'm starting to think maybe I should get a navy jumper, yes this one comes in Navy too and is £35. Again, I went for a casual look with some ripped jeans and a very autumnal scarf but I added some pointed flats and a Jasper Conran bag to make this look more sophisticated.

 

 
 

Miss Selfridge Jumper - Navy
Topshop Jeans (only tall and petite online now)

Completely irrelevant to this post, but I also wanted to show you a cardigan and lace top I featured in my London haul as I didn't try them on in the video. This cardigan is so comfy, perfect to shove on when going shopping and again how pretty is this lace detailing? 

when this picture is better than the selfie...
Black Lace Cami

Thanks for reading & I hope this post was helpful for styling your new season jumper. PS, if you haven't yet, go over to my YouTube to see what I've been getting up to in London and Manchester and what new wardrobe additions I now have!

klowey x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram