Birthday Weekend 2: London, RI Style Studio, Shopping

07:54

Everything I did, bought and saw in London...

For my birthday I had weekends in both Manchester & London - for Manchester you can see a vlog & mini haul video here & details on the whole weekend here. This weekend was pretty much full of shopping, me and my friends did the whole of Oxford street in a 5 hour shopping trip on Saturday and I had a 2 hour styling session at River Island Style Studio on the Sunday. Carry on reading to see lots of pictures of what I got up to, what I bought & what I saw...



 

So after an early train journey at 7.30am we got to London around 10 and headed straight to Oxford street. My sister went with her friend to do some sight seeing whilst me and my friends went to do some serious shopping! I'm going to do a haul video with everything I got so I can show you everything properly. I spend a lot on clothes, but I never go on one huge shopping spree, so I literally feel like I've bought a whole new wardrobe this weekend and my bank balance doesn't like it! Half way through we stopped for a crepe on Oxford street, mmm Nutella. 
So after we'd finally finished our shopping, we headed to Covent Garden because isn't that place just too cute? I love all the little shops/market stalls plus I was super excited to have my first shake shack! If you go to London, you need to visit this place, it's better than five guys. 
My friends just came for the day, but me, my sister and her friend stayed overnight. We were absolutely knackered after the long day so we just went to Planet Hollywood for food and cocktails - you definitely need to go here for the food, drink and the atmosphere! Overnight we stayed in a Premier Inn which is all you need when your out in the city all day. 




Wearing - Missguided Khaki Jumpsuit, Primark Limited Edition Bag, River Island shoes

On the Sunday, we had breakfast near our hotel so that I could go back and get my phone that I forgot to charge before heading to Camden. We had a sausage and egg muffin with a tomato/spicy sauce from 'Leon' in London Victoria station and it was so weird but so nice. We also found Lola's Cupcakes in Victoria station which are amazing, there are so many flavours you can get, just make sure you go in the morning when there's loads to choose from! Then we headed to Camden where we just had a walk round, it's a lovely place for vintage lovers and foodies. 







The next stop was the River Island style studio where I had a two hour styling session and after trying on some autumn essentials, some slightly out of my comfort zone, I ended up with a chanel-esque knit, some cute pointy flats and a strappy top with an amazing lace detailing underneath. I really wanted some leather jeans as they were surprisingly flattering but my bank balance wouldn't stretch that far! Here's some things I tried whilst I was there...






So that's all of my London trip covered, there will be a VLOG & a haul video coming soon with links to everything I bought... See you in my next post, 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram