Lifestyle: Winter Homeware Haul For Small Rooms

07:11

Fancy some home ware inspo? This post is packed with advice for decorating a small room without making it look cluttered this winter, but don't worry everything I bought is for any room, big or small. This post is mainly decor but if you have no idea where to put all your crap then check out my 'storage for small rooms' post - this might help a bit! Everything in this post is super affordable as I've bought from places like George @ Asda, H&M, Primark and B&M. 
Carry on reading for inspo and 5 tips for homeware shopping for your small room!
I've realised that keeping everything minimal is so so important for a small room, even if it's just your essentials on your desk, if you can see your straighteners, your make-up, your accessories etc then it just looks an absolute mess. So I've just chosen a few little things which will make my room pretty without causing a huge mess. 


All of the beauty goodies in this box are featured in my 'London Haul'
 







Cushion & PJ's featured in my 'Huge Primark Haul

Here's some tips for homeware shopping for your small room...
1. ALWAYS keep it minimal, you might have lots of cute things but too many can make it look cluttered, so choose your favourites.

2. Look for pretty storage, this marble box is perfect because it looks lovely on my desk plus it's storage for the things I don't want to see - a must for small rooms! 

3. If you're thinking about getting a small green christmas tree for your room, think about it, where the hell is it going to go? and is green going to clash with the colours in your room?

4. Don't spend loads on seasonal decor, because it is just seasonal and you can get great things from affordable places.

5. I would recommend taking a look a high street stores new homeware collections (such as Primark, H&M & Asda) because the majority of the time they're miles cheaper than places that only sell homeware. 

Primark Bedding (from last year)
Primark Gold Star Lights £6 
Primark Deer Cushion £5
Primark Heart Cushion £3 

Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoyed my post!
 Did you find this useful? 
Let me know in the comments or on any of my social media!
Instagram @kloweyrianne
Twitter @kloweyrianne

klowey x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram