Fashion

Fashion: My Favourite SS15 Picks ft Primark & Newlook

09:01


Winter is getting boring, battling the wind, having to be prepared for rain & the struggle to take good photos... but I suppose browsing SS15 has got me excited for the new season! 
So I've got two holidays coming up in the next few months travelling with my family and a girly holiday. Needless to say I am very excited and have been admiring the high street's SS15 collections. 
Below are my favourite picks from both Primark and Newlook that I will be hopefully purchasing this summer. 
First up...
Primark

Mellow Yellow - This first style I created includes a warm yellow colour theme with a statement lemon clutch (which is actually inside another transparent bag & has a chain attached), gold accessories and a clean white sleeveless jacket. I am especially loving these sandals & I've seen these sandals in lots of the SS15 collections (different colours and different patterns). A simple nude lip lets the yellow be the centre of attention in this outfit.

Summer Pastels -  This second style I created includes those all important summer pastels, blue, mint, pink & lilac teamed with gold accessories (yes I like gold jewellery) & some very retro sunnies. This dress is so different and unique and can be dressed up or down, which I love. It's those sandals again, but this time with a flatform, croc texture and a shiny strap, perfect! And yet another statement clutch in a transparent bag and can be worn with/without a chain. (this is what I was talking about with the lemon clutch). 
Newlook

Newlook's SS15 collection has got me excited about leopard print sunnies, pastel court heels and some beautiful embellished sandals. I am making it my priority to get the leopard print sunnies to add some style to my selfies!  





I hope you enjoyed my post, which is your favourite? Comment below :) 

klowey x 


*Just a disclaimer -  these aren't my photos I've taken them from fashion websites & google*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram