Beauty

Beauty: What's Your Valentines Lip?

09:00


got together my pinks & one red to decide which lip look I'll be going for on Valentine's Day & I thought I'd share them with you to maybe give you some ideas/inspo (this is my last valentines themed post, sobs) have a look below at my favourite looks..

From left to right, mac creme de la femme, I love this as a more natural pinky nude to wear if your going for a natural look.
mac ruby woo, I love this it's such as statement red, but I wont be wearing this because I can imagine what it looks like after eating/drinking!
mac cremesheen lipglass in shade partial to pink, this is if you're  going for a transparent glossy loook.
mac viva glam nicki, this is a matte finish which isn't my favourite but I still love the colour and it looks lovely when my lips aren't dry
 (they usually are though *sigh*)
mac fuchsia, my biggest statement pink look, a dark, bright pink teamed up with a 'more to love' lip liner, featured on a post a while back, the only reason I aren't wearing this one is because it would most likely clash with my pastel lilac top.
mac flamingo, featured on my mac haul post is a peachy pink which I don't think suits me much, but I still love it and was a potential for my valentines lip..

Lastly, my valentines lip! It's Rimmel London Apocalips (not sure of the shade, but it's urm, pink?) I've had this a while and got it for £1!! (poundland you babes) and haven't appreciated it enough, it's a lipgloss that dries like a lipstick and has the perfect finish to it, as well as colour, I think it will go perfect with a pastel purple top.

Hope you enjoyed my post! 
I won't be posting for a while because I'm going travelling around South Africa for almost 3 weeks, so hopefully I'll be posting sometimes over on my Instagram (@chloeriannewoods) & I should have lots of good posts to come when I get back! 

Klowey x 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram