Valentines Gift Guide

14:50

 I love valentines, I love the pinkness, I love the gifts (especially the chocolate) & I love how loved up everyone is. I've put together a Valentine's gift guide because I found myself struggling with ideas myself, so read below for quick gift ideas for both men & women. 
Find details of offers and discounts below these images.

First up, wrapping! I've decided on a box as opposed to your typical gift bag because this one was really nice and will fit everything in, plus it can be used again for more things than a gift bag can. I found this in The Card Factory for just £2.99, there was also a bigger size. I've added tissue paper for quick wrapping instead of wrapping paper - lazy!  



WOMEN'S GIFTS  


- Jewellery - bracelets/necklaces with charm space are always a good idea, this means you've got upcoming presents sorted! - Try Pandora (I love) or Thomas Sabo 

- Personalised treats (Love hearts, Millies Cookies - because those giant cookies are the best things invented! or Thorntons)


- Underwear - there are so many pretty pink/red underwear sets available for valentines (try Debenhams for a free gift box when you spend £30 (I've seen this in the white rose store) or enjoy 15% off designer lingerie online, Ann Summers for 20% off if you've got a UniDays ID (online only) or Boux Avenue for a free valentines gift when you spend £60 or more


- Valentines lush (as long as it smells good) check my lush haul post! The lonely heart bubble bar is all I've tried, to me it was the only one that smelt good, it ended up turning my bath pink & glitzy, I loved it plus it actually lasts longer than you think!

- Lastly, make-up! almost every girl loves makeup and even more when it's in a pretty set. Clinique @ Debenhams offer a FREE valentines gift (as shown above) when purchasing 2 products, one to be skin care. My favourite has to be the heart covered pink and red cosmetics bag that's included, love it! (offer valid 5th - 21st February) 

MEN'S GIFTS



- Aftershave sets - most are in the sale after Christmas which means there are a lot of bargains! however there aren't many left - Debenhams after shave gift sets SALE 
Alternatively there are £10 off selected fragrances online & in store

- Does he love drinking tea? The cutest mug ever is perfect for a cheesy slogan gift at Valentines.


- A wallet, because what man doesn't need a wallet? He can start using this once he's paid for valentines, am I right? Enjoy 15% off with the Daily Mail & Debenhams, have a look online

- Boxers, find some valentines themed boxers and socks over on Topman, because how cheesy and cute are they? currently 2 for £12 (10% off with a student ID)


Hope you enjoyed the post & thought it was useful, have a good weekend shopping, after all Saturday is Shopurday! 

Klowey x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram