3 Ways To Style Khaki

05:20

3 ways to style one of summers must have colours, khaki. After sharing my styling tips on springs must have jacket, I thought I'd do another styling post again with three outfits to hopefully give you some style inspiration for the new season. 
You can probably tell I haven't had much content on my blog recently and that's because I'm sharing a lot of my hauls over on my YouTube Channel. As we're into the new season (she says writing this whilst it's raining outside) I've been creating quite a few videos on my YouTube channel including some spring wardrobe essentials, unboxings and hauls! I'm hopefully sharing a new video this sunday so don't forget to subscribe
1. It's all about the accessories




For the warmer days or beach holidays I've put together a cut out shoulder top with some high waist denim shorts for a simplistic outfit. I've made khaki accessories the focus of the outfit with this new in bag from New Look and some mega cheap sandals from Primark and they ended up being the perfect pair! 

SHOP THE OUTFIT 
BAG - NEW LOOK
TOP - NEW LOOK
SHOES - PRIMARK
LEVI SHORTS - EBAY

2. Casual and comfy






Possibly my favourite outfit of the post is this casual, comfy one. I used an old bomber jacket from Primark to layer over a grey bodysuit and some khaki high waist trousers, but don't worry you can get a really similar bomber from Ivy Park. These trousers are SO comfortable and come in loads of other colours, oh and they're only £8

SHOP THE OUTFIT 
GREY BODYSUIT - NEW LOOK
BOMBER JACKER - PRIMARK (SIMILAR IVY PARK)
TROUSERS - PRIMARK

3. Make it statement 



By choosing white jeans and simple black accessories this khaki off the shoulder top is the real focus of the outfit. I've chosen my favourite kind of accessories including this amazing bag from Primark and lace up shoe love from New Look. Off the shoulder tops are such a big trend this season and even though I got this last year I found a really similar one from Wallis. 

SHOP THE OUTFIT 
JAMIE JEANS - TOPSHOP
TOP - NEW LOOK (VERY SIMILAR AT WALLIS)
SHOES (STONE AND WHITE COLOURS) - NEW LOOK
BAG - PRIMARK 

Thanks for reading and I hope this give you some inspiration for the new season! I know khaki has become one of my favourite colours, have you got a new 'you' colour for the new season?

klowey x 
Social Media - Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram