Online Shopping: Is It Worth It?

04:32

Everyone LOVES a parcel through the door. Even if you have to chase that damn parcel down the street because the delivery man didn't wait, it's still just as exciting. Now that unboxing hauls are becoming more and more popular the question is - are people loving online shopping way more than in store shopping?
I've always been one for in store shopping, mainly because it's a nightmare trying to get things to fit me. Being in between sizes and having boobs is THE worst when it comes to buying clothes but even I have succumb to placing more online orders than ever and choosing to wait 3-5 working days as opposed to getting it straight away. 

Online Shopping VS In Store Shopping 

Let's face it online shopping is so much easier than going out of your way to go get it right? 

The wait is for your delivery seems never ending... but does this mean you cut back on spending as you wait 3-5 working days? 

ASOS have made online shopping better than ever with free delivery options & free returns, for me this is what triggered an online shopping addiction. I wasn't really too bothered about online shopping when I had to pay an extra £3 just for the delivery and even worse, paying to return an item that didn't fit/wasn't right! 

Is online shopping that successful? I've done my fair share of returns because things didn't fit me right or were different to the website. 

Do you find things you genuinely LOVE? When I see something I love in store shopping I grab it and it's mine, yet if this happened online, I'd be like wait I need to spend more to get free delivery, and then I just add a load of unnecessary sh*t to my basket and the sudden need for the item disappears. Good or bad? I don't know. 

Online offers are a pain more than anything. Yes I'm talking about Missguided, Pretty Little Thing & Boohoo, to name a few. I hate when you place an order, pay for delivery and a few hours/days later your item is 20% off with free delivery. If this happened to an item I got in store, I could easily return and re buy, but NOT with online shopping. 

Yep, I think online shopping is worth it, SOMETIMES. ASOS I love, but I stay clear of other brands unless they're offering me all the discount & free delivery because I just don't trust them! Ha. But who doesn't love a good bit of retail therapy now and then? Nothing beats a good in store shopping spree! 

What are your thoughts? Is it online shopping or in store shopping for you? 

Klowey x 

Social Media - Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram